Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up open air in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Open air may refer to:
- Open Air, a BBC television program
- Open-air cinema or outdoor cinema
- Open-air concert, a concert taking place outside
- Open-air museum, a distinct type of museum exhibiting its collections out-of-doors
- Open-air preaching, the act of publicly proclaiming a religious message
- Open Air Campaigners, an evangelistic ministry of preaching the gospel to non-Christian people
- Open air school, an outdoor school designed to combat the spread of disease
- Open Air Club, a hillwalking club of the University of Liverpool
- Open Air Suit, a studio album by Air
- Outside (disambiguation)
- Open Air PM, a defunct daily newspaper in New York City
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Open air.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.